Jisp is a software solutions provider. Established in 2012 we provide online and mobile ecommerce and engagement services for retail and FMCG brands. With over 40 permanent staff and 2 global office locations, we are the market leader in connected commerce and payments solutions for businesses and shoppers.
- Planning, launching and being responsible for all B2C & B2B marketing campaigns
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities
- Organising promotional events such as trade shows and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products by coordinating with staff
- Working with internal departments or agencies to increase customer acquisition
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company
What you will do:
- Social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns
- Maintaining content on our website, writing and adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO. Support the sales team and deal with customers by phone and email
- Designing other advertising, marketing and promotional literature working with various 3rd party contacts
What you will need:
- Ability to work well as part of the team
- Excellent IT, writing and editing skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in writing, face to face and by phone
- Confident and charismatic – able to build rapport quickly. A flexible approach and able to balance different aspects of this role
- A relevant degree in Marketing or Business, or a related field or proven sales/marketing expertise is desirable
Company Shares, Pension, And much more!
Dependant on experience
Annual Leave: 23 days per annum, plus two days for company / department activities, plus public holidays
Working hours: 08:30am to 17:00pm, Monday to Friday
Job type: Full-time, permanent
We know team work produces the best results for our clients. We are respectful, inclusive, empowering, and compassionate. The Job Description for this post will be subject to routine review and revision in order to meet the developmental requirements of our business.
How will you represent Jisp and our values?
Fields marked with * are required