Retail Growth Managers (x3)
Jisp Overview / Summary:
Jisp is an awarding winning technology company operating in the retail industry primarily in the convenience sector. Our money saving app, Jisp Scan & Save is going from strength to strength and now requires on the ground support nationwide.
As a Retail Growth Manager you will be an integral part of the Jisp team, helping to onboard new stores as well as support and grow Scan & Save within stores in your region. At Jisp we are now in a position to recruit up to 6 x Regional Retail Growth Managers for our business. The regions are broken up as follows: Wales, South West & the South East.
You will be targeted in line with the company objectives to grow shoppers, increase revenues and maximise voucher redemptions in store. The role involves building long term trusted relationships with our retailers, helping Scan & Save launch and perform in store to the best of its ability whilst working to help satisfy our retailers needs and requests, respond to any of their queries in a timely manner whilst always delivering a positive customer experience.
• Onboarding and management of a portfolio of retailers in your region.
• Build long term trusted relationships with our retailers
• Support & help facilitate successful implementation and growth of Jisp technology in store, primarily Scan & Save in line with company objectives, meeting KPI’s.
• Reporting on the status of stores
• Act as point of contact and handle retailers needs
• Technical support and resolve issues by providing solutions
Requirements and skills:
• Proven track record working with retailers in a sales / support capacity
• Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills (oral & written)
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Must be happy to travel
• Full UK driving licence
£28,000 - £30,000 Per Annum + Car allowance £4,000
• Paid leave: 23 Days Holiday, bank holidays, 1 staff improvement day, 1 summer BBQ day, half day for Christmas Party, half day on Christmas Eve
• Pension scheme
• Share Options scheme
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Company events & team days
• Employee assistance programme
• Casual dress
• Free fruit & drinks at Head Office
How will you represent Jisp and our values?
Fields marked with * are required