Best places for a night out in Chelmsford on a budget
Whether you’re a student on a budget or just saving money for Christmas, it doesn’t mean you should hibernate inside for winter! Luckily for the people of Chelmsford, you can enjoy a fun night out without the worry of money, thanks to these epic discounts and offers - including our jisp exclusives of course.
1. Las Iguanas- Let your taste buds experience the Latin American vibes without having to clock up the air miles. Not only is it happy hour with 2 for 1 cocktails all day every day here, but there are always incredible offers running, like ‘Brill Brazil Thursday’, where on Thursdays (obviously), you can enjoy a caipirinha cocktail and a Brazilian main for £13.95! Make sure you check out the jisp app for Las Iguanas’ current offers and promotions to indulge in this great atmosphere without splashing the cash.
2. Walkabout- Situated in the heart of Chelmsford city centre, Walkabout is the home of awesome food, drinks, sport and music- Aussie style. There’s something for everyone, from cheap student socials on Wednesdays to free entry karaoke nights every Thursday (with selected drinks as cheap as £2!). If you’re only free on weekends, and tired of deals excluding Saturdays, then make sure you download jisp for free and use the current exclusive which offers 25% off food Friday-Sunday! Now you don’t have to leave Chelmsford to get a roo burger straight from the barbie.
3. Loch Fyne- If you’re interested in a relaxed cocktail night, Loch Fyne on Bond Street has a stunning, spacious bar area and a fantastic selection of cocktails including well-known drinks such as Pimm’s, as well as signature cocktails including Loch Fyne Neroni. The restaurant currently has a 2 for 1 offer on all cocktails available Sunday to Thursday, 12pm – 7pm and Friday to Saturday, 5pm – 7pm!
4. Bar & Beyond- This new late-night bar market is a split-level venue, designed to create an incredibly fun experience for guests no matter what time they arrive. Bar & Beyond offers an early evening relaxing atmosphere to grab a bite to eat, slowly moving into an after dark club experience, featuring the best DJ’s and live acts in Chelmsford! The bar’s generous happy hour runs every day from 5:00pm - 10:00pm with 50% off all drinks! There’s also 50% off the entire food menu every Tuesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
5. Côte Brasserie- Feeling fancy but can’t justify the money for an extravagant night out? jisp’s ongoing Chelmsford exclusive with Côte Brasserie offers you a complimentary bottle of wine when you order two or more mains from the delicious à la carte menu. All you have to do is show this exclusive offer to your waiter…and try to narrow down what to order. Bon Appetit!
6. Be At One - Haven’t had enough choice of cocktail bars? Here’s another! You’ll be returning to this chic venue more than once as there’s over 150 magnificent cocktails available, each made by skilled mixologists! Of course, something this glorious usually comes at a price, so make sure you visit at the right time. Happy Hour is usually every day between 4:30pm-8:00pm (extended on Saturdays), so there’s plenty of time to enjoy cheap drinks after work / uni or to have inexpensive pre-club cocktails on the weekend.