If you came to this page out of curiosity to find out what Jisp is, then you’ve come to the right place. Partnered with hundreds of independent stores within the UK, Jisp is a mobile application that shoppers can download free and find amazing discounts at their local convenience stores. So why is it that we call it the ultimate convenience companion? Here are 5 reasons 👇
Benefits of using Jisp for shoppers
- Save – With Jisp you can enjoy amazing discounts on big brand names! By simply scanning products using Jisp Scan & Save at your local participating convenience store, you can immediately start saving on your shopping essentials. Watch out for product labels branded with Jisp Scan & Save at the store to earn cool discounts!
- Earn – As you start using Jisp Scan & Save you will start redeeming vouchers. At the point of redeeming 25 vouchers, you will receive an in-app voucher that gives you £2.50 off any items in the store you earned your rewards in. Of course, these rewards will continue as long as you shop using Jisp! 🤑
- Win - Win instant prizes by entering our frequent prize draws to win experiences, money, hampers, mystery prizes and lots more! You can also win daily rewards through our in-app daily scratch card and convert your credits to vouchers. If you follow our social media, you can win more great stuff!
- Share – By sharing your referral code with your friends you can earn 50p for every friend you invite. Once your friend has redeemed their first Scan & Save vouchers, 50p will auto-magically appear in both of your reward wallets.
- Support – By using Jisp not only are you supporting your local independent retailers and small business owners but also reducing your carbon footprint since you will be visiting the store closer to you 🌍
Convinced enough? If not follow us on our social media pages and look out for any offers which excite you and visit your local participating store to find out if Jisp is all we say it is! Make sure to find the right store using our local store finder or simply download Jisp. If you are still not convinced, then please write to us as at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you 😊